58.5% ALC/VOL | 117 Proof
75% Corn | 21% Rye | 4% Malted Barley
Our San Francisco Double Gold winning barrel strength bourbon has a full flavor profile that all excellent bourbons exhibit. This is a complex whiskey that reveals a potpourri of baking spices – cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice – all wrapped around dark fruits of fig, date, and plum. The finish is dominated by spice and charred oak, finishing quite clean.
NOSE: Aromas of vanilla and baked cherry pie. Ripened dates and brown sugar.
PALATE: Dark brown sugar hits the tongue with vanilla and pie crust. It's well balanced on the palate with flavors of toffee, butterscotch, and ripe fruit. Milk chocolate and nougat from the wood sugar.
FINISH: A creamy, warm finish that's well balanced and smooth for its proof. Water amplifies the spice rather than fruit. Try it with a large block of ice and enjoy how it evolves.
• Double Gold, 2022 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
• Bronze, 2022 ADI's International Spirits Competition
• 87 points, 2022 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
• 92 points, 2021 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
• Double Gold, 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition